- Sporty's 2014 RV-12 Sweepstakes
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Order a catalog (only once)
- or place as many orders as you like.
- Send out for official entry materials.
- Individual, or Immediate relative excluding siblings must be certificated or licensed as a Student, Sport, Recreational, Private, Commercial, or Airline Transport Pilot. RV-12 Sweepstakes Rules
- Ends May 9th 2014
- The AOPA Membership - Debonair Sweepstakes
- EAA "Classic" Sweepstakes
- 1937 Fairchild 24H
- Must be at least 18. Official Rules
- No Purchase Necessary - Donations Encoraged
- Request Entry Coupons online.
- Ends August 20th 2014
- Alaska Airmen's Association
- Piper PA18 Supercub 150 on 35" Alaskan Bushwheels and Airglas Skis
- Tickets are $50 each, Five for $225
- Tickets must be purchased in-person, by phone or mail.
- Drawing will be held on May 4th 2014
- More info on request by email from Alaska Airmen
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum
The only contest for owning a helicopter that I found is for an UltraLight.
Mosquito Aviation is Raffling a:
- Mosquito XEL Helicopter
If you know of another airplane or helicopter sweepstakes please let me know so I can add it to this list.
Did you find this giveaway roundup useful? If so, please share.